About Premier Consultants
Our team of seasoned professionals have earned an outstanding reputation as valued team members and a firm that always executes projects in an efficient and effective manner.
Outstanding Customer Service
Safety is Core Value
GOLD LEED CERTIFIED Projects
- North Carolina
- New Mexico
- District of Columbia
Aviation & Transportation
Government (Local, State & Federal)
Sports and Entertainment
Universities and Colleges
- RMOA Business Association (RBA)
- The Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC of Metro Washington)
- Washington Building Congress (WBC)
- Conference of Minority Transportation Officials (COMTO)
- National Veteran Small Business Coalition (NVSBC)
- Veterans Entrepreneurship Task Force (Vet Force)
- The Capital Region Minority Supplier Development Council (CRMSDC)
- MD/Washington Minority Companies Association, Inc. (MWMCA)
- Elite SDVOSB Network
Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
Our team of seasoned professionals has earned an outstanding reputation as valued team members and a firm that always executes projects in an efficient and effective manner. Safety is a core value for every member of the firm. We pride ourselves on our outstanding safety record.
Renard H. “Bernie” Marable
President and CEO
Bernie had a distinguished 30-year career in the military, as well as federal program management. He has been a small business owner since 2000. Marable has more than five years of experience as a federal program management contractor, as well as nearly a decade of experience in construction services management.
He holds an MS in public administration from University of Missouri-Columbia and an MS in national resource strategy from the Industrial College of the Armed Forces in Washington, DC.
Director of Administration
Ms. Marshall has served as the Director of Administration for Premier Consultants International, Inc. since 2009. She has served as Executive Assistant to several presidents and CEOs in the banking, commercial real estate development and construction management industry for over 20 years.
Ms. Marshall is a highly trusted confidante and top–notch liaison between principals and other management departments, customers and clients.
Ernest Henry is the Lead Superintendent of all field operations for Premier that includes quality control and subcontractor coordination. With a Structural and Electrical Engineering degree and over 30 years of experience in the construction industry, Mr. Henry has worked diligently in securing new contracting opportunities for Premier.
As a 10-year employee of Premier, Mr. Henry is highly respected and accomplished for successfully completing projects on time.
Major Strategic Teaming Partners
PCII has been able to develop and maintain strategic relationships with some of the best specialty contractors in the industry.
These relationships allow Premier to meet the requirements of federal and regional small business utilization goals without increasing risk to the customer.
List of Partners
- Delaware Elevator, Inc. | Salisbury, MD
Elevators, Lifts & Dumbwaiters
- The Berlin Steel Construction Company | Glen Burnie, MD
Steel Miscellaneous and Ornamental Metals
- ISEC, Inc. | Fulton, MD
Architectural Millwork/Finished Carpentry (Laboratory Equipment and Furnishings)
- GKD-USA, Inc. | Cambridge, MD
Technical Weavers & Miscellaneous Metals
- Diversified Enterprises Group, LLC. | Washington, DC
PCII has had the privilege of working with the following General Contractors as both 1st and 2nd Tier Subcontractors:
List of Contractors
- Balfour Beatty/McCarthy, A Joint Venture Capital Rail Constructors, A Joint Venture
Clark Construction LLC
Clark/Balfour, A Joint Venture
Clark/MCDean, A Joint Venture
Clark/McCarthy, A Joint Venture
Clark Residential, LLC
Clark Design/Build, LLC
Clark/Banks, A Joint Venture
Clark-Christman Joint Venture
CDM Smith/Coakley Williams, JV
Gilbane Building Company
Forrester Construction Company
Harkins Builders, Inc.
Hensel Phelps Construction Company
Lewis Contractors, LLC
Perini Tompkins Joint Venture
Smoot/Gilbane, A Joint Venture
Turner Construction Co.
Turner-Penick Joint Venture
Lewis Contractors, LLC
Skanska USA Building, Inc.
Tishman Construction Corporation of DC
Walsh Construction Company II, LLC
W.M. Schlosser Co., Inc.
The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
List of Certifications
Department of Veterans Affairs, Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) Service – Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
New York State Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business
District of Columbia Certified Business Enterprise (CBE)
District of Columbia Unified Certification Program Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
Capital Region Minority Supplier Development Council (CRMSDC) Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE)
Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) MBE/DBE/SBE
Prince George’s County Government Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Charles County Government Maryland Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Howard County Government Maryland Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
Commonwealth of Virginia Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PDOT) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
RMOA Business Association Service Disabled Veteran of the Year
Capital Region Minority Supply Development Council – Top 100 Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- 236220 – Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- 238210 – Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
- 238290 – Other Building Equipment Contractors
- 238350 – Finish Carpentry Contractors
- 238390 – Other Building Finishing Contractors
- 332323 – Ornamental and Architectural Metal work Manufacturing
- 332999 – All Other Miscellaneous Fabricated metal Product Manufacturing
- 333921 – Elevator and Moving Stairway Manufacturing
- 334511 – Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and Instrument Manufacturing
- 335122 – Commercial, Industrial Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing
- 423450 – Medical, Dental, and Hospital Equipment and Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
- 335311 – Power, Distribution, and Specialty Transformer Manufacturing
- 423610 – Electrical Apparatus and Equipment, Wiring Supplies, and Related Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- 541350 – Building Inspection Services
- 561210 – Facilities Support Service
Have a Project in Mind?
Let's Get Building!
Call: (202) 319 1211